Professional multi-room systems with plenty of space
The icelab multi-room systems of the PRO series always consist of the actual treatment room with -110 ° C and one or two anterooms. The anteroom of the 2-room model has a temperature of -60 ° C, and the 3-room solution has one anteroom with -10 and one with -60 ° C for the least possible loss of cold when the doors are opened. The antechambers allow less humid outside air to enter the system, which reduces fogging and has a positive effect on the system’s efficiency.
Thanks to their highly efficient 3-stage refrigeration cascade, the icelab PRO models reach up to -110 ° C in the main room: there is enough space for up to four people at the same time. A touch control panel gives the operator an overview of the most important functions and values of the system at all times. This makes the icelab_PRO models particularly suitable for operators from the health industry, for professional sports facilities, hotels, spas with medium to high capacity utilisation.
- Space for up to four people per application.
- Exclusive design – exterior colour in silver-grey (RAL 9006).
- Automatic ventilation / drying – Simple and convenient after use. No manual opening/closing of the door necessary.
- Easy operation – Control of the system via touch panel on the cabin.
- Extensive optional equipment – e.g. wooden interior panelling for a high-quality look, heat recovery.
- Individual system planning – Adapted technology and dimensions according to individual local conditions.